Thursday, May 22, 2008

Busy Day....

It was a super busy day (let alone week). I had a field trip today with my youngest, and had one on Monday with my oldest. We went to the zoo on both trips. It was great, a little chilly out, but it was nice to be with them both on two different occasions (seperately).

I wasn't able to get any scrapping done today, and I'm not sure what the weekend will hold since it's the holiday. I'm hoping to squeeze some "me time" into the weekend somewhere and get some more scrapping done. I need to complete a few more challenges for MMFY, so I hope I can get them done by the 31st!

The boys will be out of school for the summer on the 30th. I can't believe the school year is over already. It feels like they just started a few weeks ago. Where does the time go?

Now I'm off to get some other household things done... maybe. I'm so pooped out from the day.

No comments: