Monday, June 23, 2008

Sickies Are Gone.. YAAAA!!

Now that I am finally well completely, I am ready to scrap. I have done a couple of things in the last few days. Here are two LO's and a card. I'm not super pleased with the card but I do like it. That is my area I really need to work on (cards).





Here is the card I completed, which is also for a challenge on MMFY (makingmemoriesforyou.org). I'm not super pleased with it but I do like it. This was made from all scraps.







Here is the first LO that I have compelted since recovery, lol. This is for a challenge on my Yahoo group. It was to use buttons. I have used some of my stash up on this LO with the buttons, and the scrap of PP. The cardstock is Bazzill.










Here is the second LO and I did this for a challenge (3 Things) on MMFY (makingmemoriesforyou.org). I'm super happy with the way this one came out. I also used a Pagemaps sketch for this LO. Patterned paper is Chatterbox, and the cardstock is Bazzill.




Now I'm off to run a few errands, and then get back on my scrappy table and create some more!













No comments: